Internship Code: SILAW02
This community platform is created for law students and legal professionals that are based or want to work in Singapore. Their mission is to connect Singapore-based and minded law students and legal professionals on a common platform to support collaboration and mentorship. Whether you are studying or working locally, internationally located but want to keep your connections with the legal community, or want to eventually move to Singapore for study or work, they are here to provide this space to help.
Their greater vision is to inspire a culture of openness, giving back, and fun within the legal community. This cultural shift won’t be easy, and this platform is an experiment to see whether there is interest in doing this together. In order to achieve this, we engage with their community through social media content, online and in-person seminars/ meetups, and interesting podcast and interview material.
Law Community Manager
Supporting the Founder in following the company’s mission and vision of building an online community around their online platform and engagement:
- Engagement with their social media community and the platform around their posts, their messages, and queries
- Research & preparation of LinkedIn/ Instagram/ Facebook/ LegalGrounds platform posts to populate a content calendar
- Monitoring and analyzing the success of social media outreach as well as scheduling and management of posts across platforms through Buffer
- Preparation of imagery and video for social media posts
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers and stakeholders within the community
- Creating original content through podcast series and the written interview series
- Develop creative social media campaigns
- Organize and facilitate webinar series, be the point of contact for guest speakers and webinar participants
The role is quite fluid and has scope for you to introduce your content and campaign ideas that you feel would benefit the Legal Community. This is also a fantastic role for those interested in growing their legal network, develop a keen sense of commercial awareness through research and content creation, and gain exposure to the legal market in Asia.
- Fluency in English, other Asian languages are a plus
- Demonstrated interest and nexus to the legal industry, particularly in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
- A creative and curious thinker with an outgoing and confident personality
- Passion for branding, marketing, copywriting, podcasting, community development, and creative expression
- Experience and interest in using social media platforms for community engagement like LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Experience with webinar hosting and moderating with Zoom
- Ability or willingness to learn podcast editing programs like Descript
- Design skills are a plus (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Great communication skills, sociable and extremely pro-active
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!