Internship Reference: DLLA02
Founded in 1993, this company is a leading comprehensive partnership law firm in north China. It has collected about 20 partners and nearly one hundred lawyers, with offices in Dalian, Shenyang, and Melbourne. With business teams of different expertise, the firm could provide legal services with high quality and high efficiency in comprehensive fields.
Since the establishment, the company has won widespread high praise from clients and legal profession. This law firm has been successively awarded as Ministry Level Civilized Law Firm by China Ministry of Justice, National Excellent Law Firm by ACLA (All-China Lawyers Association) and other laurels. And it has been repeatedly ranked First-Class Law Firm in Northeast of China by Chambers and continuously been awarded as North China Law Firm of the Year by ALB (Asian Legal Business).
• To work with and assist the firms’ Chinese lawyers in the areas of corporate law, commercial law and criminal law
• Receive clients of the firm
• Attend and prepare meetings
• Gain an insight into China’s legal system
• Major in law
• Professional and thorough work attitude
• Chinese language skills are an advantage
• Previous work / internship experience are desirable