Internship Reference: QDLA02
This firm is a top legal service provider in China, that focuses on nine core practice groups, which are banking and finance, corporate law, dispute resolution, government-related practice, international practice, intellectual property, real estate and construction, securities and capital market, international trade and customs. As one of the few law firms selected by the Ministry of Commerce of China as the “Legal Service Provider for International Investments”, this firm takes pride in surpassing clients’ expectations in all the aforementioned areas. They have offices across the world, including Washington D.C., Hong Kong, London, Singapore and St. Petersburg.
This firm’s lawyers have strong educational and professional backgrounds. Most graduated from reputable domestic or overseas law schools, and many are licensed in more than one country or have extensive work experience with foreign law firms. They thrive on specialization and teamwork. They believe in the values of professionalism, responsiveness, efficiency, quality and internationalization of legal services.
This firm also has an active out of office social life, organising social activities like football teams and other social events. They also hold weekly training seminars for their staff, which interns are welcome to join.
- Learn about Chinese legal system
- Participate in weekly training with the other lawyers in the firm
- Provide information and exchange ideas about law in your home country
- Understand more about Chinese culture and how the law is practiced here
- Support lawyers with English language tasks, including reading contracts
- Law major required
- Good communication skills
- Humble attitude
- Hard-working and active personality
- A good candidate takes the initiative!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”danger” link=”url:%2Fapply|title:Apply%20Now||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]