Position Code: LDNMA04
NYC and London-based boutique led by Transformational Brand Strategy and Marketing consultant and Creative Director with a specialized client base in the “how we live” sector – home, hospitality, food, luxury travel, charity and the visual industries.
Their primary focus is on short and long-term transformational brand projects, along with language communications and multiple aspects of visual communications including Creative Direction, Art Direction, design, high-level photo assigning, and website revamps. The owner is an active public speaker and podcast guest, and you will be involved in finding and booking these opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to learn about Brand Strategy from a well-established brand consultant with a prestigious client list.
Freelancer (Remote) Coordinator, Researcher and Outreach for Marketing and Events
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Key: Be interested and skilled in Coordination, Event Outreach and Organization and targeted Sales research and support.
- Calendar Management.
- Market and Event research — Social Media.
- Website posting and management.
- Business administration.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Please be familiar with the Mac platform as well as proficient in Microsoft Office. Adobe, Social Media and Google Calendar Management are a huge plus.
- Fast, nimble researcher.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to take and synthesize direction.
- Ability to think strategically about client work along with internal and external time management.
- Strategic and Tactical thinker.
- Multi-tasker, able to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Extremely organized.
- An interest in a mindful, practical, analytical and psychological approach to brand strategy and business.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]