Position Code: LDNBS05
This Internship Host Company believe that design combined with artistic value and a sustainable practice will always matter.
From 2024 50% of production will be made from recycled items. All their designs are available in very limited quantities. Most feature the unique hand-drawn prints by their creative director Anastasiya Rozava.
Every collection is driven by a strong core idea, yet still open for an interpretation. They try to reflect the modern world and show it through the designs and prints.
Role: Digital Marketing
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist the team in the production and execution of marketing projects
- Help develop marketing strategy: creation, posting, scheduling, monitorization and analysing results
- Create and produce blog content
- Use marketing tools; Google Data Studio, Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Search Console
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads
- Supporting the team with other tasks as and when required
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Self starter
- Individual with a ‘go get it’ mind set
- Comfortable working independently, once being set projects
- Keen to work in a start-up environment
- Happy to use own initiative to complete tasks
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!