Internship Reference: DLTR10
This logistics company is a first-class freight logistics company approved by the Ministry of Commerce in 2003. It has the customs clearance and inspection qualification issued by the customs and commodity inspection departments and is qualified as an NVOCC approved by the Ministry of Communications. In many years of cooperation with well-known large multinational corporations, the company has accumulated a wealth of experience in supply chain management and has advantages in such fields as automobile and spare parts logistics, chemicals / dangerous goods transportation. The company possesses a logistics network throughout major international and domestic ports.
This organization does not only provide customers with door-to-door, worldwide terminal to terminal, air and land transportation services, but also to provides a competitive edge, to help customers improve their overall logistics competitiveness. In addition, through lower costs, faster response and more reliable protection the company helps import and export enterprises to be successful in a global and competitive market.
Through perseverance and hard work, the firm strives to open up new business opportunities with its branches and agents in many ports and cities: Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Ningbo, Tianjin, Yingkou, Changchun, Harbin, Manzhouli and so on. They also are an official booking agent of MSC, APL, MAERSK, OOCL, MOL, HAPAG-LLOYD, NYK, ZIM, YML, MCC, WHL, CMA, EVERYGREEN, SITC, SINOTRANS, and many other shipping companies, working closely together to service routes throughout Asia, Europe, the United States and Canada, Central and South America, Africa, Australia and New Zealand and all around the world. The organization prides itself of a rigorous work attitude, full enthusiasm for work, as well as high quality products and services.
Trade, Logistics and Customer Service Assistant
- Responsible for arranging the organization of designated domestic shipments, receiving goods, packing, customs declaration, inspection
- Responsible for arranging and meeting customer’s special requirements for handling and processing of goods
- According to the instructions of the agent, arrange the export booking of the designated goods business
- Responsible for the filing and storage of documents and the entry and collection of fees
- Accept and handle customer inquiries or complaints
- Responsible for arranging the quotation, transportation arrangement and tracking of the company’s overseas shipments
- Responsible for the entire operation of LCL and air cargo
- Major in international trade or logistics preferred
- Working fluency in English language
- Basic Chinese language skills
- Additional foreign language skills are a plus
- Previous experience in international trade or logistics
- Thorough and diligent work attitude