Position Code: CDBS183
This Energy Industry Research Institute was established in March 2016 and is jointly established by Tsinghua University and the Sichuan Provincial government of China.
Born from collaboration among multiple departments, the Institute is committed to building a clean, low-carbon, safe, and efficient energy system, and actively carrying out frontier research and industrial cultivation of the energy industry.
The internship host company is a growth-stage accelerator focused on clean energy transition and climate change mitigation in China.
Leveraging support from local government, academia, and industry connections, the internship host provides growth-stage startups with technology/product expertise, pilot opportunities, market expansion.
Role: Market Research Intern
- You need to understand the host company program and conduct deep research of innovation methodologies on counterparts of the accelerator globally
- You will be responsible for research and analyzing various practices of innovation services institutions across the globe
- You will be participating in networking and connecting to top institutions in the field of innovation services
- A large part of your role will include supporting the Director of Innovation Services in market research and report drafting
- You will be involved in interacting with top level connections across the academia, government, and business world
- Background in Sustainability, Technology, Engineering, Communication, or Business, having at least a Bachelor’s degree relevant subjects would be a plus
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week
- Have a passion for start-ups
- Good communication ability, both written and spoken
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Have a positive and an outgoing personality
- Strong research ability
- Self-driven and able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- A basic understanding of the Chinese language is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!