Position Code: MADBS28
This company is the meeting point for hairdressers and other professionals in the sector at an international level, offering guidance in techniques, ideas, procedures and skills in conjunction with the latest technologies.
The beauty industry requires its professionals to constantly update their knowledge in order to keep up to date with the latest trends, techniques and applications. Their users will be able to expand their professional skills and give a new dimension to their business with a broader perspective of the sector. In addition, their videos can support both classroom teaching and self-study.
Role: Marketing and Communication Intern
- Support to the development of the strategy on national and international social networks.
- Development and implementation of communication strategies (newsletter, emailing)
- Management and metrics of client campaigns
- Development of reports and optimisation of campaigns
- Currently studying Advertising, Marketing, Digital Business, Communication or Business Administration.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Analytical skills and proactivity to understand and detect client needs.
- Ability to combine multiple projects at once, maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills.