Position Code: CDGBS15
This Internship Host Company was founded in Prague in 2015 and in 2022 it is expanding to global markets from the capital of fashion: Paris.
They are organising events promoting sustainable and meaningful fashion, and are also teaching women how to create a meaningful wardrobe, how to stop shopping and instead invest in themselves and their closets consciously.
The founder is based in Paris and the majority of the team is currently based in the Czech Republic.
Marketing and Communications Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Creating content for social media; photos, videos, graphics.
- Maintaining the social media accounts.
- Liaison with the team in Czech to synch the marketing communication in Czech and English.
- Updating the website created on a template.
- Writing newsletters, creating automated flows.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Interest in sustainability and effort to protect the planet in your lifestyle.
- Eager to learn and work.
- Love and sense for aesthetic beauty, creativity.
- Native English, good French.
- Growth mindset (Please youtube it and watch a video about it or read the book by Carol Dweck).
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!