Position Code: LISBS52
This non-profit alliance is a private, national and international, independent and non-profit social legal entity in a legal context whose general purpose is the development of a universal ecosystem that brings together companies, academia, and government entities in order to promote and contribute to the study and dissemination of new disruptive technologies and their impact on the economy, society and the environment as well as on the construction and development of solutions based on these new technologies. Likewise, this Host Company will promote awareness, information, and training initiatives on these paradigms.
In order to attain their object, these are the essential attributions of the Host Company:
a) Contribute to the study, debate, and dissemination of disruptive technologies by promoting ideas and initiatives that favor the development of solutions in articulation with civil society;
b) Collaborate with university and non-university bodies, companies, and institutions;
c) To promote initiatives aimed at the debate on experiences and innovations introduced in the field of disruptive technologies research, through the exchange of activities and services with similar associations, national and foreign, organizing congresses, seminars, study groups and participating in international meetings and joint projects;
d) Contribute to the creation and consolidation of sustainable projects in the areas of disruptive technologies;
e) Promote new dynamics of knowledge generation on disruptive technologies and the materialization of social, cultural, and economic transformation;
f) To intervene in the factors that influence the processes of knowledge transfer and creation of organizations in order to maximize their fluidity, improving the competitiveness of Portugal in the international panorama of innovation.
Marketing and Social Media Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Social media management and monitoring: tracking the performance of the published content
- Content creation (articles and multimedia) and management of different accounts
- Creating resumes and short abstracts from (scientific and generic) articles
- Organizing existing contents of the company to be used as assets for communication purposes
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Understanding and managing different social media accounts – LinkedIn and Instagram as focus platforms also Facebook
- Content writing should be fun for you
- Strategic thinking of what kind of language works for different communication purposes
- Knowledge of use of Google Drive; Google docs and management tools (e.g. Trello and Slack – not obligatory but preferred)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]