Internship Reference: KTMA01
This company has been solely dedicated to the Personal Care industry for over a quarter of a century. They pride themselves on providing innovative solutions, technically sound advice and a responsive service.
They’re on a mission to completely redefine the way personal care ingredients are produced; empowering beauty and personal care brands to make more sustainable and eco-conscious choices when it comes to developing products.
Marketing Assistant Internship
They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative marketing intern to join their marketing department.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing intern to broaden their B2B marketing knowledge and work with a flexible, forward-thinking and creative brand!
Tasks will include:
- Copywriting and content creation including writing copy for trends reports and presentations, our website and internal communications
- Planning and creating engaging content for Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Generating new ideas for social media marketing including Paid Ad opportunities
- Assisting with event planning for our upcoming virtual trends event
- Conducting regular research and monitoring industry & ingredient trends
- Creating content for our 2020 Beauty Trends Report and Beauty Trends Presentation
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in implementing new promotional campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in product marketing for new launches
- Weekly social media reporting & monthly website analytics
- Assisting with technical documentation updates in InDesign
- Identifying new PR opportunities
- Website updates & administration
- Proof-reading all internal and external communications
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong creative & analytical skills
- Good attention to detail and eye for design
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Experience of Google Analytics essential
- Highly proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Social media marketing experience (ideally B2B)
- Some experience of InDesign and Photoshop
- Some experience of using Google Trends desirable, but not essential
- Some experience of CMS desirable, but not essential
- Some experience of Google Ads (PPC) & Google Shopping desirable, but not at all essential
- Photography experience would be a bonus, but not at all essential