Position Code: TPBS136
This is a uniquely positioned wine business venture which encompasses retail, hospitality and consultancy.
Their wines have been painstakingly curated by their professional team, including a member of the prestigious Court of Master Sommeliers – all sampled personally before they make the cut and get on their shelves!
This wine company does not advocate “promoting” a certain wine against their customer’s wishes due to commercial considerations; rather, they will only ever recommend a wine that meets their personal preferences. Better still, certain wines are even available for pre-purchase tasting upon request – whether it’s for takeaway, delivery or drink.
This wine company also has every intention to become the private sommelier and wine consultant for every wine lover in Taiwan, so that wine is no longer confined to pairing up with Western cuisine. Be it Taiwanese, Indian or Thai cuisine, they are confident that they’re able to enhance the enjoyment of your dining experience through the wine selected by them.
They are also determined to make this venture a networking hot-spot in Taipei through various events e.g. wine & cheese masterclasses, pub quizzes, and champagne brunches. Their premises are also available for exclusive private events such as birthday parties or staff entertainment night outs, with flexible seating arrangements and audio-visual equipment at full disposal.
This wine company wholeheartedly hopes that their establishment will enable all Taiwanese to realise that wine is not merely one of your beverage options: wine will be a wonderful addition to your lifestyle whose delight you shall enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Marketing & Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assists with the design and provision of marketing collateral
- Attends meetings including but not limited to those for business development and marketing purposes
- Help organise and make arrangements for events either on company premises or otherwise
- Performs general administrative tasks
- Provides general assistance in relation to the delivery of service and sales on their premises as necessary
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Graphic design or marketing
- Mandarin Chinese (preferred)
- MS Office
- Other relevant software for design purposes
- Any work experience in graphic design & marketing will be a big plus
- Familiarity with general F&B or hospitality-related tasks is welcome
- Outgoing and engaging
- Willingness to learn new skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!