Internship Code: MXBS54
This local newspaper is one of the main print and digital newspapers with free distribution in Mexico. This company’s readers are men and women between the ages of 18 and 70 who are interested in the social and political issues of their community. They are leaders in the private, public and social sector.
Marketing Coordinator at Mexican Leading Newspaper
This position is ideal for students looking to gain experience in the communications, marketing and/or journalism fields
- Update and create new social media channels with the aim of reaching out to a broader and younger audience.
- Work on reports and create content to show that our projects are having a real impact.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, creating content in Spanish and English
- Assist with English<>Spanish translations when needed
- Stay up-to-date and informed on emerging marketing platforms and trending insights and offer recommendations for improving marketing & fundraising strategy.
- Intermediate/Advanced Spanish level
- Interest in Mexican culture, society and politics
- Strong writing and research skills
- Great communication skills, both in English and Spanish
- Some online design and social media experience would help (Canva, Photoshop) or interest to learn