Position Code: TPBS137
This company is an IoT technology company dedicated to disrupting the traditional construction industry.
The focus of the company is on workers’ safety and efficiency management. They have developed an an all-in-one IoT platform that helps you to manage construction sites with custom IoT devices integration. They can collect and monitor environment data from IoT sensors like temperature, humidity, air quality, electric energy consumption, etc.
This company are planning to expand into the Australian market.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Research the Australian market on IoT used in construction and the mining industry
- Potential competitors
- Government policies surrounding this technology
- Prepare marketing materials such as leaflets, presentations, and materials used on LinkedIn.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good at designing marketing materials
- Good at MS PowerPoint and other presentation software
- Preferably from Australia or the region with an academic background in marketing
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!