Position Code: SGMA66
More than providing IT Equipment and support, they offer to manage all the technology resources of a firm in accordance with its needs and priorities.
These resources may include tangible investments like computer hardware, software, data, networks, and data center facilities, as well as the staff to maintain them.
By taking over the whole responsibility of IT Support and everything that it implies within a company, the company enables you to truly focus on business rather than IT issues. In this way, you reduce back office costs, see your employee productivity increase and your level of IT equipment reach your business strategy.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assisting with the content on our new website and all of our materials
- Playing a leading role in building marketing campaigns and promotions, including cross promotions, partnerships with other companies, and supporting our digital marketing team
- Selling us in for events and creating and hosting our own
- Developing content for us – both written and video
- Managing content and distribution across our social media channels
- Supporting the Marketing Director and marketing team with admin tasks as needed
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Someone with strong social media experience
- Someone who is organized and detail-oriented
- Someone who has strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills and who’s highly outgoing, energetic, and focused
- Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!