Position Code: TPBS145
This is a Social Impact company fighting global food waste. They are mostly known as the world’s largest B2C marketplace for surplus food and restaurants, cafés, supermarkets, bakeries, canteens and wholesalers in Taiwan connect with users of their app to save perfectly good food from going to waste. But food waste is a global challenge in need of many solutions, and so their Movement Against Food Waste works with businesses, households, schools and public affairs to have a real, tangible impact. One-third of all food produced is wasted, landfill is overflowing and the environmental impact is real, with food waste accounting for 8-10% of all CO2e gases in the world. We need to rediscover our respect for food, and the resources that went into producing it – the land, water, and labour.
- Creating marketing proposals
- Conducting consumer surveys
- Assisting with team members
- Supporting administrative activities and procedures for the operation of an office
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Digital Marketing Expertise: Applicants for marketing positions should have in-depth expertise in digital marketing strategies and tools. This includes, but is not limited to, knowledge in areas such as SEO (search engine optimization), social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, data analytics, and online advertising
- Creative and Communication Skills: Marketers need to be creative and communicative in order to be able to design engaging ads, write compelling content, connect with target audiences, and deliver brand messages effectively
- Analytical and data-driven: Marketing is a data-driven field. Successful marketers should know how to use data analytics tools and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make data-driven optimizations and decisions
- Teamwork: Marketing often involves cross-departmental collaboration, and marketers should work effectively with other team members, including sales, design, and product teams, to achieve common marketing goals
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!