Internship Reference: TPBS42
This is an International Biotech company with operations in Taiwan and Israel that has developed the only PCR-based technology in the world that can detect nucleotide biomarkers directly in whole blood samples without prior purification.
This core technology allows practitioners to provide rapid on-site genetic testing that covers user-friendly blood micro-sampling to biomarker detection through AI without a painful (and dangerous) blood draw from the arm. Only a finger prick is needed! Simple, easy and completely painless for patients.
Internship Position and Potential Responsibilities:
- Their interns will gain professional experience while working with international talents in the field! As part of the internship, you will be given a set of responsibilities that let you make direct impact on the company’s business results.
- You will be mentored by experienced business professionals and have an excellent opportunity to implement your theoretical knowledge and management capabilities while experiencing the professional aspects of a biotech company.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating in mid of 2019 or in 2020 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with colleagues in a multicultural environment.
- Good communication and writing skills in English is a must and other mother-tongue language is a plus.
- Good command of data analytics, case study and time management skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
- A true self-starter, conscientious and proactive, with the ambition and energy to succeed in a fast moving and dynamic international organization.
- Be confident, resilient and committed, with a highly developed team spirit.
- Have a can-do pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Biological or medical background
- Previous internship experience in sales, advertising, consulting, analysis, customer service, marketing or related fields.