Internship Code: TPBS125
This company is one of the largest flower companies in Taiwan. It was founded in May 1998, with powerful shareholders such as Taiwan National Development Fund, Mega International Commercial Bank Co., Ltd., Taiwan Sugar Corporation, King Car Industrial Co., Ltd., Wan-Chong Management Consulting Co., Ltd, and dozens of experts in the flower industry, as well as plant biotechnology and cross-industry cooperation research and development projects with prestigious comprehensive universities in Taiwan, the Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan, and Academia Sinica.
Using its top-notch biotechnology, this company has successfully imported tissue cultured plantlets to customers throughout 30 countries. Since 2020, they started to produce healthy food with the main ingredients of their own plants, such as rose spread, crunchy pine nut spread, rose vinegar, premium dipping sauce, Italian sauce, tea, and Taiwanese blueberries. It now markets not only to B2B customers but also B2C’s. Therefore the company is looking for talented people with marketing and design skills to join the team for the extended business.
The Marketing Intern works closely with the director in the Marketing department to create a strong conceptual framework and cohesive overall marketing plan for print, digital, email, and social media. This position will support the company to create the marketing content and strategies to launch new products, as well as ongoing marketing campaigns of existing products, and participate in the brainstorming section of designing ads on various media. Moreover, the intern will be able to join the projects of designing new products.
- Creating content for advertisements on Facebook, official websites, Youtube, Line, flyers, shopping websites, events, etc.
- Monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns, competitor’s performance, and analyze the market trend
- Exploring new Marketing channels by contributing with actions, goals, and resources
- Creating and implementing ideas to support the company’s brand images
- Improving the customer awareness of our products and websites with SEO actions
- Weekly video meeting with the director to understand and align with the direction of the company, report progress and make improvements from reviews or receive new assignments.
What The Intern Will Learn From The Job Responsibilities
How to launch and manage products from concept to market
- How to launch and manage products from concept to market
- A general sense of Asia business climate/culture/media
- You will gain knowledge on current market trends in Asia
- Learn to run creative marketing campaigns across several platforms (western & Chinese)
- How to create exciting content for marketing materials
- How to create/maintain competitive advantages despite pricing higher
- Great communication skills, sociable and extremely pro-active.
- A strong interest in marketing, branding and new media.
- Positive Attitude: Desire to make a positive impact in any situation and learn. Humble and flexible with feedback and brainstorming ideas.
- Time management: Ability to prioritize, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Sense of responsibility: Ability and willingness to take ownership and responsibilities over tasks.
- Independence: Ability to work on their own without being constantly supervised.
- Design skills are a plus – Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign (we can also teach the right candidate on the job)
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!