Internship Reference: QDBS35
Established in 2010, this Chinese media company is one of the most innovative international concept development and animation studios in Asia. Their main focus lies on IP creation and operation of animation, comic and game (ACG) products – their vision is to become the leading ACG original producers in China.
To date, this company has produced a wide variety of works for the global market, including fantasy, science and fiction, and has persistently been building an impressive creative assets inventory. The company has also received investment from overseas investors as well as a series of animated film co-production deals with international partners. A first theatrical animation film is currently in production and will be screened in 2018. In the next 5 years, the company plans to produce a series of animation movies, TV series and game products.
Besides animated movies and series, the company also provides graphic design, branding design and exhibition design to numerous clients, domestic and overseas.
Production, Marketing, Distribution or Business Development
- Brainstorm and compose marketing plans for animated film/TV series;
- Analyze the potential of the product in the global market;
- Adjust and improve the language of the animation pitch bible;
- Create English names for the characters and projects;
- Polish script, do test dubbing, and edit videos. (Non-Compulsory)
- Specializing in Film, Media, Television, Screenwriting, or Marketing;
- Having basic knowledge of the animation industry;
- Familiarity with the film production or distribution process; (Non-Compulsory)
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to embellish language based on marketing tactics.