Internship Code: TPLA12
It is this law firm’s philosophy to provide the most competent legal services that other firms cannot or do not manage to comparably provide. The necessitated ensuing problem is how can they provide? The firm achieves this by selecting, edifying and nurturing peoples who have the following personalities: learned in expertise, morally earnest and sincerely behaved in mind, and strictly disciplined between giving and taking. It is well-believed that such properties are key factors for people to properly and competently behave themselves.
The firm focuses on the practices in separate or in a combination of all aspects of intellectual property rights (IPRs) including patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, unfair competition, and/or licensing, counselling, litigation and/or transaction.
The patent attorneys and patent engineers in the firm normally hold outstanding and advanced degrees, have generally graduated from the top three universities in Taiwan, and are dedicated to providing the best quality service in IPRs in the country. As proof, about one-half of the top 100 incorporations in Taiwan have experience seeking patents on their techniques, but more than one-fifth of the top 100 incorporations has used the services of this firm.
Furthermore, Hi-Tech companies in the science-based industrial park located at Hsinchu have played the most important role in booming the economy of Taiwan. About one half of them has experiences in seeking to patent their techniques, and more than 50% of the patent-experienced companies in that park have entrusted their IPR works to this firm.
Certainly, this firm must also represent international giants, e.g. Armani, Baidu, Beckhoff, BYD, CICC, Cypress, Dr Reddy, Intercept, InterDigital, Gleason, Grenzebach, Haribo, Lenovo, Lupin, Motorola, MPS, NovaLed, Oppo, Piramal, Schott Glas, Sun Pharma, Torrent, Toyo Ink, etc.
Marketing Manager Internship
- Marketing their services for worldwide clients who need IP (patent or trademark) services in Taiwan and Mainland China
- Convincing the clients to use this firm because they are the best IP firm in Taiwan and Mainland China, are willing to show their excellent expertise, and provide excellent services under reasonable service fees where a discounted rate is possible
No specific major is required but the applicant needs both wonderful metaphysical reasoning power and marketing ambition so that s/he can:
- Understand the value of a patent is decided by its claims
- Contact the head of the patent department of an international technology company
- Convince a client that this firm should be the best IP firm (in the world) by offering thereto a free challenge chance
- Language: Use English or Chinese to communicate
- Use client-preferred language to communicate with a specific client
- There is no specific duration for the above intern work
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!