Internship Code: CDBS180
This internship host company is a comprehensive recruitment platform that helps companies find the best foreign talents from around the world.
They are always interested in hearing from driven, dynamic people with a desire to succeed to join their family. They provide a friendly and open working environment with the opportunity to learn and progress within your chosen career.
Marketing Project Associate Internship
- Operate project-related Social Media Accounts on Facebook/LinkedIn, create online promotion campaigns, source and create content in English for social media channels to attract more followers
- Research, propose and plan new channels for advertising campaigns to help achieve organisational business goals
- Conduct research and produce reports in accordance with client requirements
- Support the project team in organizing online or offline events in Europe, especially assisting the team to promote the events online to attract more attendees
- Assist the project team to source and communicate with European organisations in regards to investment needs, benefits and opportunities
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with marketing tools and CMS knowledge preferred (WordPress, HTML, Google Analytics, Adwords)
- Interested in supporting Sino-European business relationships
- Team player
- Relevant experience in event planning/project planning/advertising/public relations and media preferred, but not essential
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!