Internship Reference: MANMA07
Mark 1 Business Systems provide a reliable and trustworthy Management Consultancy service to assist companies in achieving UKAS accredited ISO (International Standards Organization) certification. We cater for all sorts and sizes of organization from Manufacturing or Engineering to Service based and with over 40 years combined experience, we have a wealth of knowledge to draw on, when it comes to implementing a variety of ISO standards. Currently we specialize in the implementation some of the key standards being; ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management), ISO 45001 (Health & safety Management) and ISO 27001 (Information Security Management). We assist in multiple aspects integral to achieving ISO certification, but also to the overall running of a successful business, from undertaking internal audits to Management Reviews, ultimately aiming to increase efficiencies and streamline business processes.
Furthermore, recognizing the value of time in business and the importance of developing efficient, paperless, environmentally friendly ways of working, we developed the cloud-based Titan System. Titan is a bespoke Business Management System developed to be user friendly, secure and provide a comprehensive framework to assist in the successful implementation of ISO Management Systems, further easing the path to certification.
Marketing, Sales and Communications
We are looking for someone to predominantly assist with marketing and communications who will not only be using our existing channels but will be willing to research new avenues and develop their own strategies to further sales. They will also be given the opportunity to accompany our ISO consultants on a few site visits to our client’s business’s, to gain an insight into how we work as a company, facilitating any marketing content generation.
Social Media/Marketing (LinkedIn/Twitter & Others)
• Content/Image design and creation (potential to use own images) with scheduling
• Research of relevant local/world news, customers/competitors, World days, updates to sector with appropriate Reaction/follow up.
• Updating and building on brand
• Update to profiles as necessary
• Updating and editing website (WordPress)
• SEO- research and implementation (Yoast SEO)
• Research and subsequent ideas generation for re-design of front end of website (Mark 1 Systems Site)
• Research and subsequent ideas generation for re-design of front end of The Titan System Software
• Writing new blogs to publish on the website
Networking and Events
• Research into local networking opportunities and subsequent booking
• Opportunity to attend a variety of Networking events
• Recording and publicizing events where appropriate
• Potential to assist in Exhibiting for Mark1 (planning & attendance)
• Client Case Studies
• Customer satisfaction Surveys
• Potential to create a newsletter
There are various other administrative tasks across the business that you may wish to gain an insight into, including but not limited to, assisting with Accounts -via Sage One (invoicing, updating customer information, credit control).
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Pro-active attitude with the ability to self-motivate
• Good organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Both keen and creative with current social media use
• An interest in business management in general
• Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Experience with office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Planner) a bonus but not essential[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]