Position Code: SGBS24
This is a Global Furniture Sourcing Hub that connects Vietnamese furniture manufacturers with major retailers and buyers worldwide. They assist businesses in sourcing furniture and home accessories from Vietnam safely and reliably, while also providing buyers with a tech-enabled sourcing process and expert sourcing service.
- They support international trading companies to find excellent and affordable sourcing manufacturers in Vietnam.
- They enhance the local furniture businesses to meet the requirement of global export.
- They support transparent and trustful orders with Order Assurance service.
- They renovate the sourcing and trading process for local design & build companies to get good orders.
With the backing from global VCs, they are growing rapidly and looking for ambitious candidates to realize their vision: building an efficient and transparent construction and interior industry by leveraging technology.
Role: Marketing & Sales Intern
You will be working in the Growth – Marketing team, with concentrated projects on the Market Expansion area. As a Marketing & Sales Intern, you will work with your team to provide an initiative to enter a new targeted market and launch new product services. There are two goals of the project:
(1) Producing insightful market research to outline the market picture, which might include customer personas, potential partners, logistics, and furniture export scenarios in the targeted market.
(2) Testing the possibility of launching new product services in the targeted market and reporting the result.
You will be part of a small, highly effective team with lots of passion. You will work closely with the Growth manager to discuss and receive tasks in a sprint cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Growth Manager in building a launch team in a targeted market.
- Coordinating, executing, or supporting market research projects.
- Directly involved in the process of launching the product in the new market. This includes drafting emails, reports, meeting minutes, presentations, and contacting partners and suitable departments in the company.
- Contacting potential partners to gain knowledge of the market insights, customer personas, and the possibility to make an order with them.
- Joining and planning sprint cycle for the projects. Taking meeting minutes, and handling meeting logistics.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Be able to organize tasks and work independently and collaboratively with the team.
- Collaborative, responsible, and ready-to-try mindset.
- Experience in sales/ BD, B2B would be a big plus.Keenness to work in a startup environment, with a strong entrepreneurial attitude.