Internship Code: GZBS02
Our company is a support platform for UK businesses in China. China is a manufacturing hub and many companies enter China to find the right manufacturing and development partner, but there are barriers to a smooth operation. We break down barriers such as language, time zone and cultural, to build a more efficient partnership.
Our company engages its specialists into all aspects of the supply chain and identifies pain points, and then works with its cross-sector partners in logistics, finance, procurement and quality management to relieve the pain points and solve problems that were not readily identifiable.
The global pandemic caused by Covid-19 brought a huge demand in support in China, and we have sold services worth nearly $5 million USD in its first operating year. Now we are looking to expand our service offering and build new client channels.
Now, we have a new service offering: ‘The China Desk’. The China Desk is for SMEs who do not have a presence in China and are struggling with barriers to international travel caused by Covid-19. SMEs can hire a full time 100% dedicated team member who is managed by our company on the ground in Guangzhou. Our company’s The China Desk gives clients the ability to operate on the ground in China and access to a strong platform of SCM resources with minimal investment into infrastructure.
We are now looking for a marketing intern to help promote this service offering.
Marketing Specialist Internship
- Managing and developing Linkedin profile.
- Conduct internal and external keyword research to drive on-page SEO changes and link targets.
- Creation of website and newsletter.
- Writing up content.
- Developing strong pitch deck ppt and word documents.
- An interest in business in China.
- An interest/understanding in manufacturing and international supply chain.
- Knowledge/ideas in effective use of Linkedin as a marketing tool.
- Strong English ability and writing skills.
Skills in the following would be a bonus:
- Website design.
- Basic graphic design.
- Photo editing.