Internship Reference: SGME01
Ho Chi Minh City’s newest multimedia magazine, delivers passionate, creative and complete coverage of the city and beyond. We will embody the character, the voice, and the spirit of our readers. Through in-depth features, community involvement, extensive art, music, dining, fashion and travel coverage and comprehensive event listings, the magazine gives its readers defined and diverse sections in which to explore the city they live in.
Digital Content & Marketing Intern
● Building online content to support and compliment the magazine
● Improving social media interaction and engagement
● Proposing creative and innovative ideas towards the organisation’s social media management, e.g. posting schedule, content etc.
● Supporting the team with other tasks as and when required
● Confident using WordPress
● Understanding of different social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
● Experience working with campaign analysis and SEO optimisation
● Skills in graphic design, photography, & video would be beneficial
● Ability to work independently