Internship Reference: SGMA03
This company is the leading independent source of expat information in Ho Chi Minh City providing useful, up-to-date information and guidance on all aspects of living and working in Vietnam. They provide services catered to the expatriate community in Saigon, or for those who are planning to relocate and work in Vietnam.
Founded by two UK expatriates, who have been here for 22 years between them. The purpose of setting up, is to assist expats who are looking for information about moving to and living in Ho Chi Minh City. They have brought together a team of reliable expatriates who can provide advice and services in different industries to help the wider expat community.
This company hopes to bring together the expat community via online content, services and offline events. We are committed to providing the expat community with the best guidance on relocation and the most comprehensive information on living and working in Ho Chi Minh City. We also help people to meet through events so that members of the community can fully enjoy and share the Vietnam experience. This approach helps expats to overcome the challenges associated with living in another cultural environment, and helps local communities to build economic bridges.
We also recognise that everybody’s circumstances are unique and have specific requirements and needs, this company works with the concept of an individual, customised service. Emphasis is placed on a very specialised one-to-one solution, we take the initiative to understand everyone’s preference and specifications.
Marketing / PR Internship
– Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
– Performing market analysis and research on competition
– Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
– Supporting the content team with developing the long term content plan
– Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
– Prepare promotional presentations
– Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
– Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
– Basic understanding of different marketing techniques
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Eager to learn marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
– Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices