Position Code: TPBS140
This company was built for animal lovers by animal lovers.
The sharing economy industry is booming drastically in Asia. This company is a sharing economy pet care startup created by a group of animal-loving serial entrepreneurs from the U.S. and Taiwan. The platform has grown from 0 to nearly 30k users and closed its angel round within a year. It is their goal to use sharing economy, AI, and data to help improve pets’ lives in Asia. The biggest pet care platform in the U.S. is about to file for an IPO. The company have to work harder to show the world what Taiwan is about!
Join them, because every pet deserves to be loved.
As an Operations Intern at the host company, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of our business operations. This internship is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of how a successful organization manages its day-to-day activities. You will work closely with our operations team to support critical functions and projects.
- Automate the operation process with the operation team
- Work on sales and operations projects
- Enrolled in a four-year university
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!