Position Code: PEKLA02
This Law Firm is a full-service law firm providing commercial legal services on an international basis.
Their highly experienced lawyers have substantive skills and serve a broad base of practice areas including insurance & reinsurance, intellectual property, antitrust & competition, private equity, dispute resolution, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, banking & finance, energy and natural resources and real estate.
They were established by a group of practitioners with exceptionally broad experience and great team-working aptitude.
Role: Legal Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist lawyers and legal consultants with legal research
- Preparing legal documents and/or documents for seminars and events
- Proofreading legal documents, contracts, company papers and publications in English
- Assist lawyers in drafting documents and correspondence
- Analyse data and records, as well as legal codes and articles, briefs and statutes
- Additional tasks that may be required by lawyers and partners
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Full professional proficiency in English; Chinese is a plus
- Master’s degree in Law, knowledge of International commercial law is recommended, Chinese law is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiar with legal documents and legal databases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!