Position Code: SGPT01
This Ho Chi Minh City-based Child Welfare Association is one of the oldest non-profit organizations working for Children’s Rights in the city. Since its inception in 1988, they have operated many shelters, facilities, and organized many successful programs and projects for underprivileged communities where children are the main targets.
They have built a wide-ranging network of collaborators who care about and work on regional children’s issues and who continuously improve their caring capacity and ability to help disadvantaged people. Building a strong connection with the local People’s Committee, local organizations, NPOs/NGOs, educational centres, and state-owned and private enterprises is a way for the Host Company to share their message.
For over 34 years they have cared for and supported over 300,000 children and adolescents in difficult circumstances.
Role: Photography Internship
This Internship Host Company is looking for volunteers for its Communications and Fundraising Departments. The aims of their team are to share positive messages and information to their collaborators, supporters and the general public about children’s rights and child protection, as well as to build on their network of collaborators and supporters so that they may provide the highest level of care for all impoverished children.
They are looking for enthusiastic volunteers whose dedication will inspire them on their mission to provide support for the community.
- Take professional photographs at the Host Company’s projects, events, workshops, and training events.
- Cooperate with management, communications team and Host Company staff to create high-quality promotional images.
- Use different techniques to improve image quality on demand.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Have specialized knowledge of and access to photography tools.
- Have examples of editing skills.
- Have a portfolio displaying aesthetical and visual conceptualisations.
- Have good people skills, and knowledge of modern and progressive rules regarding the ethical responsibility of photographing people and consent.
- Be willing to travel within HCMC (mainly District 1, District 7, District 8 and Binh Thanh District in Vietnam).