Position Code: PEKBS12
This company is dedicated to building a bridge between fashion and technology. Their mission is to empower the fashion industry with affordable cutting edge technology. They have had 10 years of experience in integrating technology into fashion events, products, and building hardware/software solutions for their clients. They are an American company with offices in USA and China. They have developed mobile fashion apps, interactive retail solutions, fashion tech maker kits, and produce large fashion tech installations to experience what the future of fashion looks like through their Fashion & Tech Events. Their most recent activities have been creating 162 gesture-controlled smart gloves for Intel’s cooperation with CCTV’s Spring Festival Gala 2017, developing fashion tech maker kits for fashion brands to create smart garments and accessories, along developing products with fashion brands based on their e-textile LED Ribbon.
This company is building a fashion Metaverse and VR game. They are looking for a bright creative talent who is interested to explore fashion in the Metaverse to create designs of the future. Robotic dresses, animated models, catwalks in the sky to be showcased in our digital fashion world. Now is the time to understand the future of digital fashion and the online world
Students will work closely with programmers and understand how to co-create virtual showrooms, augmented reality, multiplayer gaming.
PR and Communications Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Research news and information about fashion technology.
- Create an Avatar podcast and learn to use our avatar news création tool (training provided).
- Create a news podcast using our artificial intelligence text to speech tool.
- Create a weekly newsletter.
- Promote a podcast, newsletter across all social media by using your creativity together with pr team to design the communication strategy.
- Work closely with pr team to approach media.
- Learn to Communicate with media about the latest developments.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- English major ideally.
- Communications & media writing skills.
- Understanding of social media and social media scheduling tools.
- Understanding of press release writing.
- Good essay writing skills.
- Creative writing skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Willingness to learn new programs such as working with artificial intelligence.
- Good understanding of what makes a podcast interesting.
- Excellent news research skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!