Position Code: LDNBS04
We are an early-stage start-up based in the UK, we are on a mission to make renting homes more transparent. We want to create a place where prospective renters can find the most trusted source of property information online can find their perfect home. It’s a fact, that many people find moving between rental accommodation incredibly stressful, much of which is fuelled by the anxiety about what living in a specific home or area will actually be like. It is our mission to remove this anxiety and help prospective renters know what it will be like to live in a place before they actually sign for the tenancy.
Role: PR and Communications
We are looking for a creative writer to help create permanent content for our platform.
- Researching, creating, and writing press releases, social media posts and briefing documents for PR projects
- Using creativity to ensure the copy is engaging to our key target market – students and young professionals.
- Assisting our content creation team with strategy for content (both video and written)
- Handling external contacts in relation to PR
- Study background or interest in journalism, PR or marketing
- Any experience in copywriting, CRM, email marketing, social copy or video editing would be good
- Good communication and storytelling abilities
- Strong eye for good copy