Position Code: LOSBS01
The Bank for an ethical lifestyle
This Host Company is a non-interest financial mobile app that lets you manage all your finances in an ethical manner and in just one app. Swift account opening process, money management tools and card services are some of the things you stand to gain by opening an account with this organisation as a customer.
Shari’ah Compliant – Their products and operations are approved to be Shariah Compliant.
This Host Company are currently looking to bring on board an Intern Product Manager to join their team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interact daily with the engineering team, design team, and others in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Participate in feature exploration, roadmap, and release planning in order to drive the product forward
- Contributes to research activities for epics/features in discovery
- Contributes and Participates in Customer Feedback gathering and support
- Contributes to outlining and documenting requirements for products and all business requirements in relation to product development and design
- Coordinate relationship between commercial and technical teams to properly understand and interpret requirements
- Analysing internal product performance and redesigning as required
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements
- Demonstrated interest and/or passion in solving customer’s problems with technology
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!