Position Code: BKKBS07
For this Host Company, their biggest aspiration since 2008 when their company was first established was to always see their clients satisfied. They go beyond the standardisation of work, where every project must exceed the expectations of their clients.
Regardless of who their clients are: a public or private, a big or small corporation. Despite the differences in the industry sectors, speaking frankly about marketing communication: they are ready to step forward to create the most effective communication strategies that match their client’s requirements and their target audiences which will result in the essence of consumers’ feelings and behavior.
Public Relations Intern
The Public Relations Intern will assist the PR team in executing and supporting the company’s PR and communication initiatives. This role is designed to provide hands-on experience in the field of public relations, media relations, and event planning.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support in drafting and editing press releases, pitch letters, and other PR materials
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, press conferences, and product launches
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Public Relations Manager
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of PR concepts and techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!