Position Code: MADBS20
This is a clinical-stage biotechnology company whose mission is to automate assisted reproductive processes to improve IVF pregnancy outcomes through process automation and non-invasive embryo selection.
Its revolutionary technologies help standardize fertility treatments, by simplifying techniques and optimizing resources to make reproductive technologies more affordable, reliable, and accessible.
Founded by recognized global leaders in embryo genetic testing and assisted reproduction, this company maintains offices in the U.S. and Spain.
Role: Digital Marketing Internship
You will be involved in:
- Creating and implementing marketing ideas to support the company’s brand images
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researchings and monitoring activity of company competitors
- Know the basics of marketing
- Know how to plan and have the ability to manage time
- Have creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available