Internship Reference: DLEN07
Comprehensive international company specialized in import and export of building material such as flooring, wooden products and relevant technical support. The group, together with domestic trading company, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, US and Malaysia branch companies, have been in building material industry over ten years. We have established long-term cooperative relationship with more than forty overseas customers including the clients from the United States, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Malaysia and etc.
The company works at five flooring production bases that are located at Penang Malaysia, Dalian China, Huzhou China, Xuzhou China and Changzhou China with several share holding factories. Products ships around the world from which flooring alone takes more than three million square meters. The production bases are equipped with the world’s leading production lines, professional research and development teams, exquisite processing technology and strict inspection standard. We provide high quality product for the customers all over the world.
Company starts with import flooring business in recent years. We represent premium brands from the United States, Australia, Malaysia, the Netherlands and other countries so as to bring Chinese customers first-class quality imported floor.
The company is committed to the business principle of “integrity first quality win” for domestic and foreign customers to provide quality products and service. We will and always pursue the principle of “respect contract honor reputation”. The company will improve steady and at the same time consolidate and enlarge the markets of main products for a broader prospects for development.
Quality Control Intern
- Be responsible for strictly checking the quality of products in the factory;
- Communicating with customers and confirming whether the products meet the requirements, if there are any problems, be responsible for solving them.
- Excellent level of English, CET 6 or above, preferably that student has good score in IELTS, TOFEL and GMAT.
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to communicate by telephone.
- Factory related experience is preferred.
- We provide training, transport subsidy and meal allowance, weekends, holiday welfare and wonderful staff activities.