Internship Code: SHHR01
This internship provider is a talent solutions company with over 500 employees across Asia helping client and talents across 20+ industries in temporary staffing, HR outsourcing, permanent placements and industry mapping services.
As part of the Group Training and Development division, with team members based in Shanghai, supporting recruiters across different businesses.
The internship host company provide online and offline self-developed & sourced curriculum to their recruiters in both Chinese and English. They also identify future trends in HR industries and evolvement of organization development from thought leaders to upgrade their service to clients and talents globally.
This particular internship opportunity focuses on exploring advanced & creative HR practices/methodology (from Industry or Academia) in UK/US/Australia/EU – whether it be Organization Development, Leadership Development, Assessment Tools, Learning Mindset, Future Talent Requirements, HR SaaS (operating systems), Recruitment Tools, Corporate Culture.
- Project Delivery – weekly update of articles and summary of findings
- What do you get – working with a team of open-minded, thought-provoking colleagues, get to know the Asia market and how to position yourself and have a systematic approach towards achieving your long-term career goal.
- Philosophy, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Resource, Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics or any other degrees accepted
- Strong English language skills
- Curiosity for Human Resource – future talent needs/market,
- Creative in info sourcing channels (academia or open-source),
- Inquisitive – dig further into the core, asking ‘why’,
- Analytical & Logical – sieve through different info to find insights of value.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!