Internship Code: CDBS177
This Management & Consulting firm has over a decade of experience under its belt in managing and consulting successful business mergers, acquisitions, and go-to-market strategies. In particular, they help create synergies between European and Chinese firms and projects.
Dividing their time between China and Europe, they are equally fluent in the cultures and business traditions of both economic areas, which guarantees their clients’ success.
Entering the Chinese market requires an informed strategy to make it a success. This internship host helps their clients find their way around this vast but sometimes daunting market, by creating a go-to-market strategy, planning market entry, benchmarking their results, and set up pricing and marketing plans.
Their research analysts provide clients investment and business reports analyzing upcoming IPOs and deep-dives on Chinese and Southeast Asian companies and business opportunities worth watching. Their clients trust their research to make important business and investment decisions.
Research Analyst Internship
As a research analyst, you will play a key role in shaping the internship hosts premium insights publication, working closely with their team of analysts to provide clients:
- Monthly company and stock deep-dive reports, with a focus on companies listed on the Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Singapore stock market
- Biweekly IPO alerts
- Actionable insights on business opportunities present on the Chinese market
- Straightforward manuals on how to invest in Asian stocks
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience (or a strong interest) in analyzing businesses and is able to process financial information
- Has keen interest in business and investment trends in China and Southeast Asia
- Can turn data into actionable insights
- Is an adaptable self-starter, capable of thinking critically about solving problems for a business-minded audience
- Enjoys working in a startup environment
- Is an English native speaker
- Is an excellent copywriter
- Has a professional working attitude
- Enjoys doing research and turning data into actionable insights
- Can commit to an internship of at least two months