Position Code: BKKBS11
This company is a public affairs and business diplomacy strategy consulting firm. They bridge the gap between businesses, organisations, and their stakeholders for ease of doing business and growth. Through data and insights, they deliver strategy and facilitate execution of policy advocacy campaigns and stakeholder engagement for business dialogues.
The company together with their partners founded the programme, “Enterprise Thailand”, as a business diplomacy platform with the goal to support trade relationships between Thailand and countries in all far corners of the world. They offer services to achieve this goal through various activities, including organising international trade missions and conferences, country branding campaigns, business matching, market entry advisory, as well as customised business consulting services. Their current focus markets include West Africa, Central Asia, MENA, and South Asia.
Research Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Deliver research and analysis of risks and opportunities for bilateral trade (macro), industry-specific studies, and news updates
- Monitor, research, and analyse political and economic, trade, and investment landscape updates for Thailand and focused markets
- Support potential high-level engagement, trade promotion activities, trade shows, trade missions together with the team
- Closely shadow and support consultants on their project planning and execution
- Monitor, research, and analyse political affairs, socio-economic development that may affect existing/future projects and the business
- Prepare project-related and new business development materials, such as research papers and presentations
- Contribute to the new business development effort through networking, coordination, and brainstorming
- Coordinate between stakeholders, clients, and team
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Related background in Politics, Economics, or Journalism will be a plus)
- Deep interest in the current affairs
- Ability to socialise well with people from all walks of life, read between the line, and communicate eloquently
- English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Thai and other languages used in the focus markets are a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!