Position Code: CDNGO22
Located in Chengdu this organisation is an exciting Environmental Research & Culture Exchange NGO, operating not for profit looking to benefit the wider community.
The organisation aims to pay high attention to citizen engagement and social accountability. There are several aspects the company focuses on, including methods and tools boosting citizen participation, participatory evaluation of public policies, participatory budgeting and illicit financial flows.
Research and Data Analysis Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Familiarity with tools like python, spas, data and etc.
- Use the above tools to conduct data analysis and produce reports.
- Assist the whole team with daily tasks.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Majoring in statistics and econometrics, social research methods or other related majors.
- Passionate about social development and local governance.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Passion for public welfare.
- Have a desire to actively participate in social services.
- Responsible and empathetic.
- Outgoing personality.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!