Position Code: HKDA01
This host company aims to bring a brand new learning experience for corporate professionals to learn up-to-date regulatory changes and practical tips from industry experts anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Corporate professionals mean C-level executives, which include Startup CEOs, Board directors, General Counsels, Company secretaries, Corporate treasurers, and Entrepreneurs.
Their website is a highly-functional and relevant online content portal focusing on product knowledge on corporate finance, corporate governance, compliance, management, taxation, risk, fraud, intellectual property, and dispute resolution issues.
This host company is committed to continually providing new and innovative offerings that enhance the experience for both experts adviser and audiences.
Research Assistant and Data Analytics Intern
The host company is currently involved in a new-theme project with the implementation of advanced AI. They are opening the following positions:
- Work with a senior executive in developing an ESG-related thesis, which includes research, analysis, and testing.
- Develop an understanding of the ESG landscape and test the new concepts with live data
A candidate with programming experience:
An opportunity to work with CTO / data scientists in developing system solutions for research and commercial AI projects, which include data modeling, which includes data extraction, cleansing, and modeling. The candidate will have a chance to gain experience in developing enterprise software and machine learning solutions.
Research analyst who will work with the Head of Research and data architect to scour public market information and glean valuable insights for companies’ use. The candidate will have a chance to gain experience in the business analyst area and learn how to apply technology to the commercial world.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- High responsibility to complete tasks promptly & make significant progress with minimum supervision.
- Relevant work experiences in developed research skills are highly preferred.
- Have a chance to communicate with colleagues from different cultures
- Education or training in programming with proficiency in at least one programming language
- Proficiency in English, hard-working attitude, and fast learning
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!