Position Code: LISBS35
This Internship Host Company is an organisation that promotes and facilitates the practice of reuse as an essential tool for sustainable development.
They aim to enable access to materials that retain the necessary qualities for reuse in new contexts, namely, production surpluses, unused leftovers, unsold stock, etc. They also encourage new regenerative cycles that allow the redistribution of materials avoiding them becoming waste.
Research Associate Intern
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Research into ongoing sustainable development projects.
- Complete market research tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with a wide variety of other technical, analysis, planning, and research tasks related to being part of an early-stage company.
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Background of Architecture, Design, Construction all welcomed, and an interest in the Circular Economy.
- Self-starter, motivated to take responsibility for projects.
- Strong communicator.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]