Position Code: KULFI01
This consulting firm is located in the US, Kuwait & Malaysia. They serve clients globally in the Middle East & North Africa, Europe & United Kingdom, Southeast Asia, Australia, Africa, and North America. The team consist of seasoned bankers, Shariah scholars, researchers and regulators. Members of the team have Shariah committee experience in the US, Oman, Malaysia and Nigeria. They offer consultation and training to businesses, government, financial institution, regulators, tech companies, NGOs & start-ups. They also provide expert testimony in legal cases.
Currently, their core line of business is finance education. They provided outsourced certified programs to executive development programs and master’s level university education.
Research, Data Analysis and Course Content Creation Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
They are currently working on new course content and need an intern to assist with some research, data analysis and content creation.
Some example of courses they offer and what the research task could include:
- Finance for Non-Financial Executives: Marketed by a third party to prospective and existing non-executive directors in the United Kingdom, we are seeking to update generic examples with live examples based on actual, albeit anonymized, small businesses and early stage technology companies. The intern will review the examples to be updated, identify one or more suitable businesses with data available, and prepare draft updates based on the original projects.
- Master Level Course in Islamic Finance: Delivered by a leading European business in the Gulf Cooperation Council, this course cycles more than sixty Master in Finance & Accounting candidates each year. SHAPE has identified three prospective new cases for the intern to research and provide case elements.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Master level candidate in finance or accounting.
- Interest in research and data analysis
- For some of the course content, it is required to be familiar with business in the United Kingdom if not studying there.
- An ideal candidate may have prior financial sector or analysis experience.
- The candidate can work independently and remotely.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]