Position Code: PARBS02
This host company connects you to real life examples of how Cardano is enabling cascading disruption by change agents creating a better tomorrow, today. Stories of empowering people taking action in life changing ways. Actions that ripple in globe shifting ways for a more sustainable, peaceful and prosperous world for all. Connecting the dots between Blockchain, Cardano and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and action on the ground by showcasing case studies of positive progress and potentially valuable opportunities to be unlocked.
They are a space where you can learn more about the transformative potential and impact of Cardano & collaborate with others to receive guidance, access to tools and community support, while integrating solutions to challenges faced by you, your business or your community.
- Clarifying and demystifying notions of blockchain and how it relates to Sustainability & Sustainable Development Goals SDG’s.
- Providing resources for educators/activists to confidently introduce blockchain technology into people’s lives; highlighting the sustainable advantages and positive impact on communities and businesses.
- Bridging people into a world where they are welcomed on their lifelong learning journey & invited into the Cardano community, ultimately enabling and empowering visitors to discover, acquire and nurture an appreciation of what blockchain is, its limitations and its possibilities.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Actively engage in and contribute to writing and publishing research papers, particularly for refereed journals
- Conduct research in line with the objectives of the project
- Evidence of planning skills to contribute to the research project
- Research background in blockchain technology and how it relates to Sustainability & Sustainable Development Goals SDG’s.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Possessing knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency would be great, and Cardano especially, but if not, no worries, an enthusiasm and openness to learn more about such subjects is important!
- Positive, proactive startup mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
- Personal knowledge of the crypto/blockchain communities, ecosystems, and sustainable development
- Fluent in English is required. An additional language is desirable as we are a multilingual service and content provider.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!