Position Code: TPBS141
This company was built for animal lovers by animal lovers.
The sharing economy industry is booming drastically in Asia. This company is a sharing economy pet care startup created by a group of animal-loving serial entrepreneurs from the U.S. and Taiwan. The platform has grown from 0 to nearly 30k users and closed its angel round within a year. It is their goal to use sharing economy, AI, and data to help improve pets’ lives in Asia. The biggest pet care platform in the U.S. is about to file for an IPO. The company have to work harder to show the world what Taiwan is about!
Join them, because every pet deserves to be loved.
Sales and Customer Support Intern
As a Sales and Customer Support Intern at a host company, you will be a crucial customer-focused team member, working closely with pet owners and businesses using our apps. This internship will provide valuable experience in sales, account management, and customer support within the pet industry. You’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact our users and contribute to the growth of our pet apps.
- Support solving tech problems for the customer support team
- Work with team on sales and marketing projects
- Assist in managing and maintaining relationships with existing pet business clients.
- Identify sales opportunities and engage with potential customers to promote our pet apps.
- Manage and update customer databases, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Gather feedback from users and report insights to the product development team.
- Enrolled in a four-year university and pursing a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer-focused attitude with a passion for delivering excellent service.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software is a plus.
- A genuine interest in pets and the pet industry is a bonus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!