Internship Code: TPBS107
This company, established in March 1993, is the innovator and solution provider for products that are to be used in harsh and rugged indoor or outdoor environments.
They are the leader in rugged and harsh environments, interconnecting with the largest array of I/O and products ranging from IP65 to IP69K. The company continuously provides innovative products and solutions for an ever-demanding environment with patents covering China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Europe, and North America.
Together with their customers, this company participates and contributes to a greener, safer, and better world environment.
Sales and Marketing Internship
- Assist, manage, strengthen and grow existing customers, distributors, and partners by seeking new project opportunities, in order to achieve revenue growth & sales targets
- Collect and monitor market information, including competitors and new product information
- Assist with product exhibition and related sales activities
- Help to coordinate tradeshows, new product launch, and all marketing materials for both printed and digital assets
- Help maintain the company website, catalogues, and marketing materials
- Assist in writing and proofreading creative copy, press releases, flyers, catalogues, and digital content
- Help with developing campaign performance metrics; target and track impact from activities while providing recommendations for improvement
- Degree/major: Marketing related or International Business
- Language: Good communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus
- Skill: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Good communication and teamwork
- Problems solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good in content planning and copywriting skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- The ability to be a good team player
- Experienced in agile project management