Internship Reference: CDBS160
This organisation provide comprehensive information and related services required by expatriates living and working in China. All-around services include but are not limited to Visa Application, Work Documentation, Information Consulting, Living, Transportation, Translation, and Emergency Support – they also recruit international staff and organize events for international businesses and cultural exchanges.
They provide reliable professional residential services and support to expatriates in China.
The website itself is an information and service platform created for expatriates in China. It is not only a window for foreigners to know and understand China, but also an online service platform. The website has a variety of information about local policies & business; additionally, it offers information about online buying and selling second-hand goods, import goods and local goods.
The company is operated by a young and passionate team which is composed of experienced local and expatriate staff.
Sales Account Manager
- Search for international candidates; China-based as well as globally
- Sell and promote visa services and look to bring visa related clients to the company.
- Sell and promote travel services and look to bring travel clients to the company
- Assist across other responsibilities/departments – marketing tasks as well as event organization are areas where the internship can also offer opportunities.
- Sales or marketing degree preferred
- Native English speaker
- Responsible, punctual, well-organized
- Be willing to learn and gain knowledge and experience
- Understanding and strong communicator
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”danger” link=”url:%2Fapply|title:Apply%20Now||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]