Position Code: CDGBS09
This internship host organisation offers the most complete immersive learning solution for their customers. They can quickly deploy an immersive learning solution adapted to the needs of the company and its employees.
The voice recognition technology (NLU) developed by the company platform allows a true ‘learning by doing’ experience. The solution allows independent learning which is defined by a personal and individual journey. The learner progresses at their own pace, free from the gaze of others and has the right to make mistakes.
The company can measure the impact of training and its ROI in real-time. They can adjust the learner’s personalized coaching needs to optimize the development of their skills.
Role: Sales & Marketing Associate
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- create targetted marketing materials for different regions, one focus is North America
- work on targetted sales tasks, eg; target training centres
- mainly work on sales and marketing tasks focusing on USA and Singapore
- marketing material translation
- content creation; English language content mainly for LI
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Active, motivated and efficient
- Good communication skills
- Dedicated and responsible
- Independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Attention to detail
- Good communication