Position Code: BKKSA05
This Company is a leading VR and 3D design and development studio based in Bangkok. The Company develops VR training systems for organizations such as the United Nations and AIS, Thailand’s leading mobile phone network provider. The Company also produces 360° / 3D Virtual Tours, VR installations, and 3D design services.
As an intern, you will be working with a team of 5 developers, 3d designers, and software engineers. The team works closely with their clients to plan, design, develop, and deliver VR projects of all sizes from global roll-outs with thousands of users to smaller design projects for individuals.
Sales and Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Help manage social media accounts and create engaging content to attract potential customers
- Support the sales in generating leads and qualifying prospects
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to identify potential opportunities
- Attend sales meetings and take notes on action items and follow-ups
- Assist with the creation of sales presentations and marketing materials
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- A keen interest in technology, in particular, AI, VR, and 3D
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, and social media platforms
- Prior sales or marketing experience is preferred, but not required
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!