Position Code: BERBS57
At their company, their mission is to automate content creation for Hardware Product Brands.
To achieve their mission, they optimize video and photo production processes for customers around the world, reducing operational costs and maximizing return on investments.
In 2023 – 2024, they are looking to expand their video production operations in the following cities, creating new value for other product verticals: Buenos Aires / Los Angeles / Barcelona / Shanghai.
Lean Management Sales Process Improvement Internship
- Collaborate with cross-functional Sales teams to identify areas for process improvement within various stages of the Sales Pipeline from LEADS to CUSTOMERS
- Conduct process mapping and value stream analysis to identify bottlenecks, time waste, and opportunities for streamlining workflows of the Sales process
- Collect and analyze data to identify key performance metrics and track process improvement initiatives
- Support the implementation of Lean tools and techniques, such as 5S, Kaizen events, and visual management, to drive continuous improvement
- Assist in creating standardized work procedures and documentation to enhance process efficiency and consistency
- Collaborate with team members to develop and implement training programs related to Lean Management principles and practices
- Actively participate in meetings, workshops, and training sessions to enhance knowledge and skills in Lean Management and video production processes
- Google Analytics
- Hotjar – Optimizely
- Miro Boards
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- SALESGRAVY Fanatical Prospecting
- SALESGRAVY — Virtual Selling
- SALESGRAVY — Sales EQ
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!