Position Code: SGBS25
A biotech firm that provides you with all-natural products, promising healthy, fresh and interesting ones.
This biotech firm works with organic agriculture, with the initial step of creating a clean mushroom growing kit that everyone from children and adults to gardeners can use.
One of the products is designed with a semi-automatic function to save time for busy mushroom lovers but still have the opportunity to experience the mushroom growing process and create delicious and nutritious meals from fresh mushrooms.
Role: Business Development Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop existing digital channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, and Sendo in the Vietnamese market.
- Increase customer reviews for each product.
- Expand sales to other possible markets outside of Vietnam.
- Create Facebook’s post contents and run ads on the e-commerce platform.
- Capture video and photography suitable for digital media, mostly in 3 criteria: cooking, technology demonstration and entertainment.
- Build up the company’s website.
- Implement a proper and creative business strategy.
Tasks and projects will be decided depending on the interns’ strengths.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Creative, honest, friendly and confident.
- Speedy adaptation skills to a new cultural environment.
- Have an interest in nature, mushroom growing, planting, and cooking.
- Have a good social sense, and active networking.
- Video and photography skills.
- Digital marketing skills and experience.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!